Countless family memories will be created on these beautiful benches.
The top is made from 150 year old 2" thick Hemlock, salvaged from an old upstate NY barn. Meticulously skip planed to keep the texture of it's rustic charm yet smooth enough to facilitate easy cleanup and the rigors of daily family life. To top it off we apply an eco-friendly stain and top coat to enhance and seal in the woods beauty. The top sits on a sturdy base of welded industrial steel bridged by a reclaimed Hemlock stretcher.
Details You'll Love
- HEIRLOOM QUALITY - Hand crafted in our workshop from beautiful reclaimed Hemlock and industrial steel tube.
- BEAUTIFY YOUR HOME - This bench will become a wonderful focal point in your home.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - Just 5 minutes and your bench is ready for generations of use. Each bench has adjustable feet to accommodate uneven floors.
- FAMILY & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - We use the highest quality eco-friendly materials and finishes.
Why buy from Blissopia?
- DESIGN - Every element from proportions, fasteners, materials, finishes and assembly are thoughtfully designed with your needs in mind.
- QUALITY - All our pieces are designed and built to last. We don't cut any corners. We use traditional techniques and quality materials to ensure you get the quality you deserve.
- SERVICE - We take great pride in everything we make. If you ever need anything, just contact us.
Order yours today and we'll start working on it right away.
Also check out our matching tables and stools.
DIMENSIONS - 14” wide, 18” high. Lengths from 24" to 54". (Contact us if you would like longer).
The bench pictured is 4ft long and stained in Early American
All benches are made to order, please allow 3 weeks for completion.
These benches are made from solid reclaimed wood. Each piece tells the story of its previous life, often marked by scratches, color variations, stains, repair patches and natural imperfections that only add to its beauty.
QUESTIONS? - Please don’t hesitate to contact us.